Wednesday, June 4, 2014

City of Heavenly Fire

I stayed up all night last night and finished this book. Cassie did a wonderful job, she doesn't leave us on with a lot of questions with this book. Right now this book left me with so much feels I can't comprehend most things right now. I'm heartbroken but I'm not. I'm sad that this is the last book for The Mortal Instruments but I'm also happy that there is another book. I give this book a big fat five stars. This book made me cry! Cry! I just really tell you anything that happens in this book because you have to go thew this by yourself. It's just that good. This book tore my world apart and when I just about gave up on it put it all together again. I just can't wait till the fall of 2015. Want to know why? It's because Lady Midnight comes out. You thought Cassie was done? No another shadowhunter book is coming out in 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment