Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green



The Fault in our stars is an amazing book that I just got today.( I know I'm late.) I'm currently on page 92 and it's amazing so far. I can't wit till the movie comes out. Yes, I said movie. It comes out June 6th, 2014, and my friend who lives in Seattle saw the movie screening.( She's so damn lucky).
Here's the amazing two trailers. My favorite parts of these two trailers is when he carries her to the hospital and when she has how she falls in love. I'm also going to give you two clips from the movie. I love how Monica's mom goes back in the house when she he says to. And if you miss the soundtrack concert I have it too.
This is my own copy of The Fault In Our Stars
These are my favorite quotes from the book

Ansel Elgot is playing Augustus Waters

Shailene Woodly is playing Hazel Grace Lancaster
Nat Wolff as Issac























































No comments:

Post a Comment